- Sometimes You Win–Sometimes You Learn: Life’s Greatest Lessons Are Gained from Our Losses
- The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Your Potential
- Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently
- Developing the Leader Within You 2.0
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Becoming a Person of Influence: How to Positively Impact the Lives of Others
- Put Your Dream to the Test
- Developing the Leaders Around You: How to Help Others Reach Their Full Potential
- Today Matters: 12 Daily Practices to Guarantee Tomorrow’s Success
- Intentional Living : Choosing a Life that Matters
My Y2019 Reflection
Another year has started and before I fully leave 2019, I thought it would be good to look back on what transpired in my life.
What hightlights me the most was about going through the pain of business failures, broken relationship, betrayal in the workplace and health problems . It was not a great year for me , but nevertheless it was a season of learning more about myself and life. I guess, I went through with what we call as “Midlife Crisis” as what other people called it.
Overcoming of all those challenges was not really easy, but I thank the Lord for giving me the grace and strength to slowly overcome it. Because of that season, I find myself getting into rediscovering the within me and focused on learning new things towards personal growth.
With that, allow me to share the 7 questions I ask daily that helped me figure out exactly what I need to find myself again.
Getting Ready for 2020
Y2019 was full of losses, but it was full of learning experiences. As I get ready for 2020, 2 things that set me now.
- “Those things that hurt, instruct.” —Benjamin Franklin”
- As what John Maxwell said, “Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn. ” Life is full of ups and downs , but it can be better and more fulfilling if If I look at negatives as a way to learn and grow.
Failure was there to give me the change to rise up with full force for one more time. And if I have to choose a word for 2020, it’s EXPLODE. Explode the power within me.
I am so excited for Year 2020 and praying for all the breakthroughs we all deserve.
Happy New Year! 🙂