- Universal Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus Pen for Samsung – Php89.00
- 2 In1 Universal Capacitive Pen Multifunction Touch Screen Stylus Drawing Pencil For IPhone IPad Android Table – Php139.00- 149.00
- HdoorLink 2 in1 Universal Capacitive Pen Multifunction Touch Screen Stylus Drawing Pencil for iPhone iPad Android Table – Php142.00
- LADGETS 2 in 1 Precision Capacitive Stylus Pen w/ Extra Tip EXECUTIVE STYLE – Php340.00
- Stylus Pen For Apple Ipad Pencil Rechargeable Active Stylus – Php1199
- Wacom Bamboo Pen Graphic Tablet CTL472 Drawing design for PC / MAC – intl – Php3,699.00
- Huion HS611 Graphics Drawing Tablet Android Supported Pen Tablet Tilt Function Battery-Free Stylus 8192 Pen Pressure with 8 Multimedia Keys 10 Express Keys and Touch Strip(Starry Blue) – Php4,739.05
One of the things I love as a mom is to see my children find their interests and passion. But how do you support your child’s interests and help them grow? Do you know what are your child’s interests? As parents, we can help them find their interests and passion in many different ways. Here are some of my personal experiences raising two children, a 10-year-old girl, and a 17 years old son.
How to know your child’s interests?
Have you recalled the time when you ask your children what they want to be when they grow up? Did you find it amusing? I did. I had the chance to look back on what he wants through his yearbook. Guess what? He wanted to be an architect.
Is it something true today for him? After 13 years, it’s not anymore, today he wanted to pursue an IT Career. But what’s most exciting for me is that his hobby of drawing is relevant to being an architect. I observed that he loves to draw! He started his love for drawing when he was 9 years old. Here are some of his drawings.
Invest on Your Child’s Interests
His love for drawing started on a piece of paper, pencil and a crayon with guns as the subject matters.
For suggested digital art tools for beginners, check here.
Talk To Them
Ask questions. Explore what they would love to do. Three years ago, I asked them what they would love to do.
As I listen to them, I connect and guide them with their interests. I document their journey through a website and social media, check this out: LG Arts FB Page, Website, and YouTube Channel. Through this, I can share how they were able to progress in their journey.
Promote Personal Growth In Your Children
Encourage your child to pursue personal growth. Personal growth can help us in all areas of our lives. Recently, I signed them up on a Mastermind: YouthMax Plus for Kids and Teens.
YouthMax Plus is an engaging and interactive mastermind session that aims to help kids and teens develop the skills necessary to build strong relationships and add value to others.
Enjoy the Journey
Nothing beats when you have fun in the process. The process of identifying, encouraging, nurturing, and motivating their interests is fun.
Today, I’m super excited as my son is turning his hobby into profit. He is launching his first webinar series on How To Draw Anime For Beginners. This is a webinar series for kids and teens interested to learn about how to draw anime. If you want to know more about it, check it HERE.
I’d love to know what interests your children? How are you supporting your child’s interests?