The ability to communicate effectively can give us power to inform, make an impact, inspire, teach ,persuade, transform and sell ideas and the list goes on. Communicating through public speaking can give us a tremendous impact on career growth and success in our chosen industries. Public speaking is a great marketing method that can help us convince the audience our expertise and provide solutions. Nowadays, public speaking is essential to improving business and professional success!
At the end of this seminar, we want to share
1. How to generate income with public speaking
2. How to develop and improve public speaking skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
* business owners
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Morning session is about Branding & Marketing Yourself as a Public Speaker by Jane Maghanoy, The Wahm Coach.
* Introduction To Public Speaking as Marketing Method for Your
* Organizing Your Own Speaking Event
* Profiting from Public, Private, and Corporate Speaking
* Delivery of Talk
Afternoon Session is about World-Class Speaking for Impact and Influence by Janette Toral, Executive Director / Certified Trainer / Certified Speaker, The John Maxwell Team
Whether you are making a 15-minute presentation or an hour-long keynote, your ability to connect and communicate will be essential to effectively getting the audience to take action and move forward. In this presentation, we will discuss the critical keys to success when it comes to influencing and impacting people. We will cover:
* World-Class speaking skills essential for every leader.
* How to connect with others and keep them engaged.
* How to make your communication count
* The power of stories - even in the most technical presentations.
* Why it is important for you as a leader to continue to develop your speaking skills.
* The Maxwell Speakers Club